CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Three babies!

Well, our friends have been very busy in the last seven days! Believe it or not, all three of the pregnant people that we know had babies this week! Congratulations to Casey and Mychael on the birth of Chase Mychael. Congratulations to Mitch and Jill on the birth of Addison Joann (or as Josh calls her... Radison!). And today, Barrie and Tona welcomed another little boy. The name has yet to be announced!

Things are going good here. We are all staying busy. It is about 70 degrees today. We are enjoying it, as I am told that it is supposed to snow on Saturday. I hate snow. I am going to get a massage on Sunday, as the doctor told me that I have a strained muscle in my neck. The strain in the muscle is pulling on my skull. YEOUCH! It does not feel good! I also got the results back from my second sleep study. The first one said that I was snoring so loud that I would wake myself up 15 times... an hour! With the CPAP therapy, I was down to less than 2 times... an hour! That is less in a whole night, than I was waking up in one hour! Needless to say, I am anxious to get my CPAP machine and start getting some good sleep! It will be nice for Jeff to get some good sleep too!

This weekend, Josh and I are going to go see the new Dr. Seuss movie "Horton Hears a Who" with Avery and her mom, Kara. It promises to be a good time for all (probably moreso Josh and Avery, than Kara and I!)

No comments: