CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

21 days 'til Christmas!

Well, it has been over a month since I have last posted. Fortunately, or unfortunately, there isn't much to post! We had a good Thanksgiving with Jeff's parents visiting Friday until Sunday. We had a traditional Thanksgiving meal, just on the non-traditional Saturday! It tasted the same, and we were just as thankful!

Josh is doing well. We went to his preschool Christmas program last night. It is probably the cutest thing that I have seen in a long time. The kids did a great job, and I think they should all be proud of the hard work they put into it.

Now we are getting ready for the Christmas season. Santa will be making a trip to St. Joseph on Saturday, so we will be visiting him early in the morning. Josh needs to decide what he wants from Santa this year. Last year he knew... this year, he doesn't!

We are going to a pancake feed for Sarah Macy's family this Sunday. Hopefully they will be able to raise a lot of money to help defray the costs incurred during Sarah's illness. Her family is strong in their faith. They are really amazing. It makes me wish that Josh had much more time with Sarah. I know he misses her.

Well, I will post video of Josh's program as soon as Jeff uploads it. Have a great week.

1 comment:

Judi and Elaina said...

Hi Katie-Thanks fo sharing your blog with me. I look forward to Josh up-dates.