CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Big Weekend Coming Up!

We are busy preparing for Josh's First Holy Communion this weekend. We will have a housefull on Sunday afternoon. Josh is getting very excited. Honestly, I am excited for the whole thing to be over. He told me today that they are practicing for the next three days. They got to have the host (wafer) again today. We had a good Easter. It was just the three of us, and as usual, we had a very non-traditional holiday. We went to church on Saturday evening to see the new Catholics from our parish have their first communion, and confirmation. Sunday, rather than taking part in a "normal" Easter dinner, for lunch we had Buffalo wings and for supper Jeff smoked a pork butt. Good times!

Friday Jeff and I each took the day off and the three of us traveled up to Sioux City to finally get my new car. We are now the proud owners of a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox. It is so different from the Honda, but I am loving it. I find myself trying to come up with reasons to drive it. I am a weirdo!

Jeff is actually here all week, and is even taking Thursday and Friday off to get the house ready for all the company. Hopefully he won't drive me crazy! Lol!

No comments: