CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Kendyl

Today Josh and I got to visit with our neighbor Audra. She brought over her new baby Kendyl for a visit. What a good time. Kendyl is adorable, and a great baby! It was also nice to have a chance to chat with Audra. We have lived by them for almost three years, and this is really only the second time that I have talked to her.

Josh had a good day at school. I felt terrible because when I picked him up, he was still wearing his snow boots. I asked him why, and he said, "Because you didn't pack my shoes! I had to wear them all day!" Whoopsie! Bad mommy award goes to me today!

Less than two days and Kara, Taly and Neeks will be here. I can't wait. I miss them when I don't see them for so long! I just wish that they could stay longer.

No comments: