CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

7 Years Old

I can't believe it, but my little boy is 7! That's right. Josh turned 7 yesterday. Sadly, he had to spend the majority of his waking hours at school, but we made the most of it. He got to open his big present, a bb gun, on Sunday. He loves it, and I must admit, so do I! BB gun might be making the Christmas list for me this year! I don't know if I have ever posted it on here, but Josh is a weather fanatic. He loves all things weather. His favorite dot com (what he calls a website) is weather.com. I found out that the dad of one of the kiddos in 1A is a meteorologist at a tv station in Lincoln. He said that we should definitely bring Josh in. What a great experience! We had so much fun. We got to learn about the weather, watch them tape the 5 o'clock news, and Jeff and Kevin even talked some Husker football.

I will post pictures from Josh's b-day later. But, just to reiterate, what a fantastic day, with my fantastic boy. I am so very thankful that I was chosen to be his mom.

Katie

No comments: