CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hallelujah! We Found a House!

Well, Josh and I are back from a week spent in Lincoln with Jeff (me), and Grandma, Grandpa, Papa and Pauline (Josh). We were very fortunate that our house in Kansas City was quickly snapped up! In the same turn, we had an unfortunate experience in trying to buy a house that we loved up near Lincoln. Let's just say, our streak with realtors has not been the best. The exception to that rule is Gary Belt with Remax in KC. The guy is AWESOME! Jeff and I can't say enough nice things about the guy. We really appreciate all his hard work and dedication to getting our house sold. We are thankful every day that we decided to go with Gary.

We are bummed that things didn't work out with the other house, however, we found a house we like equally as much, and we found it... on CRAIGSLIST! Gotta love Craigslist! The sellers, Larry and Jenna, have been an absolute dream to work with, and we are very thankful. I took Josh out to see the house yesterday, and he loved it. I will attach pictures once we get moved up there. We are set to move May 1, 2009. We are excited. I was getting a little sentimental today when I was driving back to KC this week. Thinking, this is the last time that I will drive back here and own my house! Thank goodness we have lots of friends down here that we will come back and visit.

Josh is excited to get back to school tomorrow, even if only for one day this week! He is starting to understand that in two short weeks, he won't see most of his school friends anymore. Pretty sad! But he is excited to move to "Thebraska".

Congratulations go out to my longtime friend Greg and his wife Libby, on the birth of thier daughter, Clara Olivia. She is a little darling! I hope to meet her soon! I haven't seen Greg in probably five years... that is just too long!

No comments: